Between vines and the ocean
Discover the cuisine of the Bordeaux region during this authentic and gourmet tour. Savor the delights of French Southwest carefully crafted by top chefs of the region in restaurants that we have selected for you.
*** Depending on the dates and schedules of some restaurants and châteaux, the program can have some changes. Be assured, it will always remain at the same level of high quality services. Our entire program can be modified to your liking. Contact us and we will advise you and compose the best possible tailor-made stay***
Day 1 Bordeaux walks
- Walking visit of the city of Bordeaux
Discover "The Sleeping Beauty" in all its glory. World wine capital, Bordeaux will reveal you the most exciting pages of its history, guiding you through eras and architectural styles.
- Lunch in a modern gourmet restaurant in the center of Bordeaux
Taste the authentic cuisine revisited by one of the best French chefs! You will enjoy new culinary arrangements and discover new flavors.
- Luxury Graves and Sauternes appellations
Private visit and tasting in a Château and vineyards of the Pessac-Léognan appellation. Red and white, the Pessac-Léognan wines, balanced and round, are from an exceptional terroir dating of the Middle Ages.
- Private life of a castle
Private visit of a magnificent medieval castle (1306), where the same family has lived for already seven centuries. The visit, made by the owner, is followed by tasting of a superb white wine in the Graves appellation produced from his vineyards on only 10 hectares.
Private visit and tasting of a family château Grand Cru Classé of Sauternes appellation. Luxurious, mysterious, exquisite, divine... there are so many epithets to describe this nectar. No need to resist. You will be won over.
- Dinner in a gourmet restaurant with 1 Michelin star
Enjoy fine dishes in the pure tradition of the South West cuisine, carefully prepared by the chef from seasonal products.
Variant 2 The Magic of Saint-Emilion
Travel to the Saint-Emilion region, a famous medieval city of Bordeaux, the birthplace of Bordeaux wines.
- Saint-Emilion medieval city in the heart of vineyards
In private walking visit, discover the secrets of one of the most beautiful medieval cities of France, with its underground galleries, the impressive and the largest in Europe monolithic church and of course the cave of Saint-Emilion.
- Lunch in a traditional family restaurant near Saint-Emilion. Gourmet menu.
Taste traditional cuisine of the French Southwest in an elegant and family atmosphere and enjoy an exceptional view of the Saint Emilion vineyards.
- Hidden treasures of Saint-Emilion
Visit and tasting of a family château in the Saint-Emilion Grand Cru Classé appellation. Private visit of a château Grand Cru Classé and tasting of its nectar. Private visit and tasting in a beautiful castle near Saint-Emilion, owned by the same family for 600 years. The visit is made by the Count in person.
- Dinner in a gastronomic restaurant in Saint-Emilion
Enjoy fine and delicate cuisine in a chic atmosphere of this famous Michelin restaurant of one of the most prestigious château of the region.
Return to your hotel
Day 2: On the way to the ocean
Day on the Arcachon Bay
- Private visit of a Grand Cru Classé Château in the Graves appellation with and tasting of red and white wines.
Départ vers Arcachon
- Tasting of the freshest oysters in an authentic oyster port, from a producer who will open you the secrets of his profession. Oysters are served with white or rose wine, pâté and other seafood.
- Lunch in a restaurant on the quays of Arcachon
Walk on the quays of the seaside town of Arcachon
Possibility of a private tour on the Arcachon Bay on a private traditional boat "pinasse".
Possibility of an unforgettable and full of emotion air ride in a small plane above the Bay of Arcachon.
Car tour in the city of Winter town of Arcachon
- A breathtaking view
Discovery of an amazing natural phenomenon of the Arcachon Bay, the Europe's largest sand dune with a 360 ° view on the ocean, Landes pine forests, the Banc d'Arguin, Cap Ferret.
- Dinner in a modern and fine restaurant with a gourmet cuisine and a breathtaking view of the ocean.
Return and night in your hotel